Become a USDJA Business Partner
USDJA is seeking deals & discounts from your business to offer to our members!
Ideal business types include, but are not limited to local and national:
- DJ, KJ, VJ, trivia, and lighting equipment companies
- Music or management software companies
- MP3/MP4 music, video, vinyl, or CD pools (newer businesses must provide promotional music rights documentation from their partner record companies or artist management firms
- Industry publication companies
- Industry lifestyle companies
- Business marketing, consulting, legal, tax, and design companies
- Equipment sales, service/repairs, rental, and customization shops
- Hotels, vacation clubs, car rental services, amusement parks, and entertainment companies
- Third-party marketing and promotional companies... and more!
Vendor / Industry Partner Benefits:
- It's fast & free (minimal fees for sponsored posts, tweets, or emails)
- Reach DJs & entertainment professionals in your backyard or across the U.S.
- Link your deals with our sister association, The PEEP Network (Performing Entertainers & Event Professionals - www.peepnetwork.com), with no additional forms or fees
- Improve your website and social media SEO (search engine optimization)
- Be the first to know about USDJA-sponsored events, shows, and sponsored webinars
- Did we mention it's FREE to promote your business, website, and social media pages?
Questions? Contact our Vendor & Sales Coordinator, Melissa at email@example.com
Terms: By submitting this advertising partnership application, you certify that you have the legal standing and corporate authority to offer this discount or deal on behalf of your company, and you permit USDJA to use standard (or provided) logos and trademarks to positively promote your business. Further, you agree to hold USDJA harmless for, typographical errors and omissions, unknown libel or slander by any member, rogue employee, or other partner of USDJA. This agreement survives any change of association ownership and management through the above expiration date and may be cancelled earlier than the expiration date by providing 15 days written notice to Jason Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.