To improve the disc jockey industry through skills and business education, consumer outreach, entertainer self-assessment, and implementation of meaningful standards.
To support our mission, we provide our members with:
- The tools needed to identify business weaknesses, make improvements, and track progress;
- The mentoring support of the nation's top mobile and club DJs, KJs, and MCs;
- Educational programs to gain technical and soft skills;
- Local membership chapters and national networking opportunities;
- Marketing and communication outreach to consumers and industry vendors via direct mail, social media, newsletters, press releases and trade shows interaction;
- The ability to give back to their local communities and make a difference for those in need.
What We've Achieved SO FAR...
- Received over 500 DJ applications within the first 100 hours of opening our doors.
- Established a local chapter program for our members in select cities/markets.
- Obtained our own group policy benefit for liability and property insurance.
- Began a monthly live & recorded webinar series for our premium members.
- Created a partner organization to network other event vendors and increase leads.
- Partnered with music and equipment companies to obtain member discounts.
- Designed new flyers, brochures, and folders for our premium members.
- Spread the word to industry vendors about our mission and new members.
- Attended the DJ Times Atlantic City DJ Expo and Mobile Beat Las Vegas show on multiple occasions as exhibitors/presenters
- Saved DJs/KJs/VJs money every year!